EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Buying old steam account with old faceit and csgo & 1.6

Rank
Unranked
Additions
5 Year Veteran Coin

LucasMortensen123

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
26   0   0
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
PEOPLE WITH NO REPUTATION, DONT TRY AND SELL YOUR ACCOUNT TO ME - ONLY DEALING WITH PEOPLE WITH REP ON THE SITE

I'll pay 100$ for an account with the following;

* 1+ hour on CS:GO
* FaceIT registered in the following years: 2013, 2014 & 2015 (jan-august)
* FaceIT level x
* 5 year old steam (with 5 year old coin)

The account can legit have 1 hour registered on csgo and 0 games played on faceit, and I will still buy it for 100$ - as long as the faceit was registered in 2013, 2014 or 2015 and the steam account is min. 5 years old, then I'll buy it for 100$.

I'll pay 100$+ for an account with the following;

* 1k+ hours on CS:GO
* 3k+ hours on CS 1.6
* FaceIT registered in the following years: 2013, 2014 & 2015 (jan-august)
* FaceIT level 4-10
* 5 year old steam (with 5 year old coin)
* Nice medals / coins

For an account with the following things, please contact me and I will give you a very good price for the account.
I have a budget of 350$, so I will most definitely be worth your time.

PEOPLE WITH NO REPUTATION, DONT TRY AND SELL YOUR ACCOUNT TO ME - ONLY DEALING WITH PEOPLE WITH REP ON THE SITE

When I want to buy your account, please make sure that you have the following for me:
- Original e-mail registered to the Steam and to the FaceIT account
- Will pay more if you can provide me with a CD-key that have been used on the account for any game.

Contact info:

I can be contacted here on EpicNPC, or on skype: lucas_vordingborg
I am rarely on Discord, so if you add me on Discord please tell me by leaving a message on the thread or else I most likely wont see that you added me.
Discord: ulle#5302

Thanks

Last edited:
ip hash: 762666e0fbf574a9f04b11