Old School Runescape Main Account (2056 Total) Level 123...

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(11 reviews)

Cobe94

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Aug 27, 2017
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi,

Here I have my OSRS Main Account. I no longer play this game and haven't done so for along time now. Its time to sell and for someone else to really enjoy this amazing account. This account is no longer a member therefore I have just taken a few snapshots of what this account has currently. I haven't played the account for along time now so I cant remember everything it has to offer but it sure wont disappoint. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to find out the answers.
Also make me a reasonable offer on discord and we can from there. CobiC#9233

Payment: Via PayPal.

1604839079130.png


1604839043319.png


1604839276573.png


1604839128688.png

1604839160620.png

1604839190416.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top