Old Monetized Youtube Channel (some month to some years) Highest Price

Not Recently Bumped
(40 reviews)

MrBom

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 88

(88.9%) (40 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 26, 2017
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello,
I would like to purchase Youtube channels With Enabled Monetization (some month to some years ago)
You've got channels and you are looking for serious person to deal with? Send me private message with:
- Channel link.
- Go to Classic Studio and show me some screenshots.
=> I will offer best price for your channel.
Thank ;)

SELLING 4000 HOURS FROM GOOGLE ADS [HQ AND SAFE] - 60$ - CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL
and
SELLING MONETIZED CHANNEL REVIEW AND APPROVED BY GOOGLE HAVE CONFIRMATION EMAIL CHEAPEST PRICE


Screenshots demo:

1 copyright page: https://www.youtube.com/my_videos_copyright?o=U

2 features

1554257528846-png.84186




3 date associated adsense

1554257564182-png.84187



Analytic top geographies and traffic sources of 7 days part 2


1554257598423-png.84189



Analytics Last 28 days part 1


1554257606965-png.84190



Analytics Last 28 days part 2


1554257612496-png.84191



Analytic top geographies and traffic sources of Lifetime


1554257616938-png.84192


5 Realtime


1554257625656-png.84194



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Price negotiable if buy bulk

* No refunds

* replacements if cant login (first time)

* Payment method: Middleman or Money first via BTC or Webmoney or PerfectMoney or Payoneer or Paypal or ETH

Contact me via skype: dungcucy or private message on forum


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Step Monetized Channel - MANUAL CONFIRM have approved message & congratulation email - HQ & CHEAP

SELLING 4000 HOURS FROM GOOGLE ADS [HQ AND SAFE] - 60$ - CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL

BUYING OLD MONETIZED YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SOME MONTH TO SOME YEARS) HIGHEST PRICE

[HQ] AGED YOUTUBE CHANNELS 2006-2018 ★ VERY CHEAP ★ 0-100K SUB ★ 0-100M VIEWS
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
You are the seller. Name me the price, I'll pull a middle man from EpicNPC in, and we make a deal.
 
What price do you suggest for a 20K subscription and 1.2 million views?
 
if monetize enabled, show me some screenshot to inbox, I will buy with high price
F
I know someone who has a 100k sub channel real time watch with videos for 1500, i can tell him to contact u if u intereated
ok, help me
H
I am selling 15,000 subscribers monitized channel if interested can whasapp me at 00923315420889
  • Like
Reactions: MrBom
K
How much?
please pm list sir
 
this time, I buying not selling
please send me offer for organic accounts.. want to buy
 
this time, I buying not selling
I'm interested. Please pm me with some options. Only interested in Organic Channels, and monetization enabled running.
 
this time, I buying not selling
Back
Top