- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Really Not much to account, One of my OLD accounts I kind of just found again in my paperwork.
Burning Crusade Collectors Edition!!!
60 Undead Female Mage 287 Tailoring
60 Dwarf Male Paladin Vanilla Master Sergeant 300 Blacksmith 286 Alchemy
52 Night Elf Female Rogue 272 Alchemy 195 Enchanting
43 Gnome Female Warlock 250 Engineering: GM of dead old guild.
25 Dwarf Hunter Male
Actually has not been used since before achievements came out.
Guaranteed for life of ownership free of recalls. Posting for sale or trade voids warranty, but I will still assist.
I accept paypal and bitcoin currently. Or Month Game time for another account. You can buy that cheap here and save even more!
Currently only using discord. My discord is Hidden please post.
Post first and add me. ask me to post here too to confirm its me!
Burning Crusade Collectors Edition!!!
60 Undead Female Mage 287 Tailoring
60 Dwarf Male Paladin Vanilla Master Sergeant 300 Blacksmith 286 Alchemy
52 Night Elf Female Rogue 272 Alchemy 195 Enchanting
43 Gnome Female Warlock 250 Engineering: GM of dead old guild.
25 Dwarf Hunter Male
Actually has not been used since before achievements came out.
Guaranteed for life of ownership free of recalls. Posting for sale or trade voids warranty, but I will still assist.
I accept paypal and bitcoin currently. Or Month Game time for another account. You can buy that cheap here and save even more!
Currently only using discord. My discord is Hidden please post.
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- USDT, Coinbase
