
Trade Guardian Orders: 0
because they are not allowed anymore?!when i see people with rep threads that are still markeedragon >;o!!!!
Hardly stolen. Tis me...this crazy super cool od MD admin. LOL In fact, today is the very first day I created an account on the new forums. I deleted my old account prior to the move over to mmobay. Check up on it...you'll find it to be the truth so old and so bold![]()
Hardly stolen. Tis me...this crazy super cool od MD admin. LOL In fact, today is the very first day I created an account on the new forums. I deleted my old account prior to the move over to mmobay. Check up on it...you'll find it to be the truth so old and so bold![]()
Nice to see you GBS, and yeah the re-direct from MD is broken, the mmobay UBBforums are still up and viewable, they are a good archive. People should just start using the new system already, when the new rep system came out on MD, I was one of the only seller to fully embrace it and now who's on top of the itrader rating, that right baby.