OGedge.com Great Site

Not Recently Bumped

Austin Powers

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 94

(100%) (94 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Oct 23, 2010
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
i recently purchased some gold from OGedge.com and i couldnt believe how fast and smooth the service was. Within 20 minutes of me putting the order in i received the gold ingame. He is always available on skype ( unless he is in bed ) which is handy for any questions that might be needed to ask. I highly recommend this site for your currency needs as i will definately deal with them again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
League of Legends elo boosting service is fantastic

Excellent communication - they proactively update you on the status of your order (I placed one for Gold II - Plat V) and respond to requests immediately. Can be trusted - I was skeptical at first (as anybody would be to hand over account info) but they are highly professional.

One piece of advice - always keep track of the progress of your powerleveling/account through elophant/lolking/lolnexus. There was a tiny hiccup with the number of wins promised and delivered, but as soon as I pointed it out, the issue was resolved immediately.

I have no reservations recommending OGedge.com as a League of Legends powerleveler.
 
Just had OG Edge do a WoW PvP gearing for my Druid. They farmed complete (all pieces including weapons) honor sets for both Resto Druid and Feral Druid. Their communication was superb. The order took just slightly longer than anticipated but that was due to an ISP issue on their end which is, of course, out of their control. While this occurred they stayed in communication with myself and kept me aware of everything. They were also professional enough to ask myself which specific weapons I wanted for each spec instead of just farming whichever one they though I would prefer. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. If all of that wasn't good enough they also offer extremely reasonable prices for their services. Thanks to OG Edge.
 
Back
Top