OG / Semi OG Migrated Accounts $5-$10

Not Recently Bumped

Yamanox

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 27, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0

I'm back after reading the fine print on the rules for account sales and now we are and shall be in good standing! I am now selling Minecraft accounts of the Semi-OG kind, if you would like to purchase one feel free to add me on Skype so we may chat!!

Current Stock: 1
Names: Statu****





Terms and Conditions of Store:
All sales are to be done through Friends & Family; this is done to protect from scammers trying to chargeback

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone I see as sketchy

All sales are recorded as prove that you received a working account

Once you receive the account, I am not liable for what happens with it, if you lose it that's not my problem


​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top