Selling OG Renegade Raider | OG Skull Trooper | Black Knight | Ikonik 350+ Skins

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Select Platform
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Nintendo
  4. Xbox
  5. Mobile
Filter
Account
Original Owner
Yes

DLMqt

Warning: Trade with Caution
(4 reviews)

DLMqt

Level 17

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(25%) (4 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Nov 26, 2024
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
SCAMMER. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS ACCOUNT

I enquired about purchasing one of his accounts. Was very responsive and engaged in our conversation prior to me transferring money. As soon as I transferred the money he ignored all my messages despite being online consistently. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ACCOUNT. Someone else has already been scammed by him and now I’m the second. It’s disgusting someone is on here doing this
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top