Selling OG Ghoul Trooper | Ikonik | Past Seasons | 200 Skins - $600 (Full access)

Not Recently Bumped
Select Platform
  1. PC
  2. Nintendo
  3. Mobile
Filter
Account
Local Moderator
(372 reviews)

Theostacy

Level 100

Local Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 276

(100%) (372 reviews)
Country
Pakistan
Member Since
Jul 4, 2018

Theostacy

Local Moderator
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord: Poison#8022

OG Ghoul Trooper, IKONIK, Sparkle Specialist, Merry Mint Pickaxe, Past Seasons, Almost 200 skins + mail access
Playable on: PC/Mobile/Xbox/PSN (PSN/Xbox linkable)
Price: $600
Screenshots:
SCREENSHOTS

Payment Method: Bitcoin/Cashapp/Wise/PayPal(+20)​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Previously banned: KotaLDN
Amazing experience

Great seller, amazing account for an amazing price. Highly recommend this seller as they were very patient with me since I was a bit slow, very trustworthy and welcoming to the site as a newcomer I am. Thank you for the account! :)
 
Banned - Previously banned: KotaLDN
Great seller, amazing account for an amazing price. Highly recommend this seller as they were very patient with me since I was a bit slow, very trustworthy and welcoming to the site as a newcomer I am. Thank you for the account! :)
 
X
Yoo add me bro let's run it
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very legitimate, honest seller. Would recommend.

Account was picture perfect to the description, and he made the transaction very quick and smooth and helped me with whatever I had questions/needed help with. Would HIGHLY recommend to any user. Appreciate the business very kind sir and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! :)
 
Back
Top