Hi guys! I'm jehowi and I'm a Middleman for ALL sorts of runescape trades.
If you have any trade of the following natures then I will be able to help you.
I'm available through the following ways:
- PM on the EPICNPC forums
- Chat on the EPICNPC forums
Gold or item transfers are for RS3 only until the 13th of March 2015. After that i'll be fine on OSR since my account hasn't reached the 24 hour trade limit yet.
FAQ:
Q:What IS middlemanning exactly?
A: Middlemanning a trade means making sure both parties cooperate, and that both users transmit data. The trade will run through me to make sure none of the parties gets scammed. I'll make screenshots to ensure this and I will be in touch with both parties until the deal is done.
i.e. party A wants to trade RS3 gp for paypal money with party B, but both parties are afraid to get scammed. Party A trades his RS3 money to my middleman account. I take a screenshot and send this to party B to show him that the money has been transfered to me. Party B pays party A through paypal. Party A contacts me, the middleman, stating that party B has paid for his RS3 money. I trade the RS3 money to Party B and take a screenshot that'll be sent to party A to finish the deal.
Q:Why are you doing this for free?
A: Because within a year, I'd like to have my very own topic in the verified middleman section of the EPICNPC forums. For that, I'll be needing at least 50 positive feedback at 100%, so generally speaking, I'm planning to earn some money in the long run by keeping this service free until I've reached at least 50 positive feedback.
Q:How can I be sure that I can trust you?
A: There are several reasons to do so. First of all, I'm doing this to earn some money with this in the future. The only reason that this service is free at the moment, is because I need the feedback. I paid to become a verified user on the EPICNPC forums and they'll ban me instantly if I scam my clients, so I even invested money of my own to get this thing going. I'm not playing RS3 anymore since EOC came up.
Q:How should we contact you?
[COLOR=Lime]A: The easiest way would be on the EPICNPC chatroom. Both parties should contact me there for the most fluent communication possible.[/COLOR]
If you have any trade of the following natures then I will be able to help you.
- Account Swaps
- Accounts for Paypal
- Items or Services for Paypal
- Items or Services for Accounts
- Gold Transfer for Accounts
- Gold Transfer for Items or Services
- Gold Transfer for Paypal
I'm available through the following ways:
- PM on the EPICNPC forums
- Chat on the EPICNPC forums
Gold or item transfers are for RS3 only until the 13th of March 2015. After that i'll be fine on OSR since my account hasn't reached the 24 hour trade limit yet.
FAQ:
Q:What IS middlemanning exactly?
A: Middlemanning a trade means making sure both parties cooperate, and that both users transmit data. The trade will run through me to make sure none of the parties gets scammed. I'll make screenshots to ensure this and I will be in touch with both parties until the deal is done.
i.e. party A wants to trade RS3 gp for paypal money with party B, but both parties are afraid to get scammed. Party A trades his RS3 money to my middleman account. I take a screenshot and send this to party B to show him that the money has been transfered to me. Party B pays party A through paypal. Party A contacts me, the middleman, stating that party B has paid for his RS3 money. I trade the RS3 money to Party B and take a screenshot that'll be sent to party A to finish the deal.
Q:Why are you doing this for free?
A: Because within a year, I'd like to have my very own topic in the verified middleman section of the EPICNPC forums. For that, I'll be needing at least 50 positive feedback at 100%, so generally speaking, I'm planning to earn some money in the long run by keeping this service free until I've reached at least 50 positive feedback.
Q:How can I be sure that I can trust you?
A: There are several reasons to do so. First of all, I'm doing this to earn some money with this in the future. The only reason that this service is free at the moment, is because I need the feedback. I paid to become a verified user on the EPICNPC forums and they'll ban me instantly if I scam my clients, so I even invested money of my own to get this thing going. I'm not playing RS3 anymore since EOC came up.
Q:How should we contact you?
[COLOR=Lime]A: The easiest way would be on the EPICNPC chatroom. Both parties should contact me there for the most fluent communication possible.[/COLOR]
Last edited by a moderator:
