Selling Odin/Phoenix Ultimate weapon/Ambuscade/omen/HTB/dynamisWave3/Ody/Sortie Limbus

Not Recently Bumped
(189 reviews)

yifei999

Level 96

Trade Guardian Orders: 182

(100%) (189 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
May 8, 2017
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord: alexkim8667
Wechat: yifei_916
paypal: li[email protected]


Warning : All merc or gil by my cousin and my hand work ! I am from China but I use safe VPN for safe IP address ^^

Fast cheap and safe !


Phoenix / Odin service:
Gil ?$/m

Coalitions all rank Legend

Rank / Zilart / Promathia / Aht Urhgan Missions / Wings of the Gaddness / Seekers of Adoulin / Rhapsodies of Vana'diel Missions


Aeonic Clears:

Aeonic full clear = $120


Empy weapon
total 175 items Surprise Price
$180 to $200

Mythic Weapons and Trials
1-100 fl Nyzul $40

1-50 assault $80

100k Therion Ichor $80

150k Nyzul Tokens $80

Weapon Skill trials $120

Relic weapon

Coins + Trials


Delve clear mind $10/1run

Vagary clear mind $10/1run

Ambuscade VD $7/1run


Omen $15 each Kei kin gin kyou fu run(include all drops) $25 each OU run

High-Tier Mission Battlefields Items ( Lilith/Odin/Alexander/Cait Sith/Shinryu/Cloud of darkness)

Dynamis wave 3 clear mind

Ody
T1 T2 V25
T3 Shark Bee v25
T3 mboze arebati Ongo Kaluanga v20
T4 bumba V20

Master trials (Sword/Great Sword/H2H)

Sortie 41000 to 50000 gall
Aminon kill

Limbus all floors
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller. Very quick. Will Definately Use Again.

Great guy, goes the extra mile to make sure you get what you want & in your own time if needed. :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very fast item delivery

Thank you so much! A+++
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick Omen runs with great luck

Used for Omen Ou run and clears to boss went extremely quickly. Boss went down with no hiccups! Finally got my drop after so many pugs losing rolls to collector's.
Will definitely use again
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A++ Fastest JP - I've used this service a few times already. I have never had any issues. Always very professional and quick to respond. I will be using these services again in the future.

Always very professional and quick to respond. I will be using these services again in the future.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quickest JP seller you can find!

Extremely fast JP and very communicative. Top Tier seller! Will definitely use again.
 
Extremely fast JP and very communicative. Top Tier seller. Will definitely use again
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
The best seller. Clear communication. Quick responses.

This guy is a true professional. Very helpful and communicates very well. Quick services and extremely safe and professional. One of the best.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller as usual

Quick work as usual! I will continue to order from this seller
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Another perfect transaction!

Yet again proving they’re a very good source for the game! Thank you again for the speedy transaction!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
5/5, amazing and fast!

Great seller, amazing communication
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good seller

Quick and safe will use again thanks
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic! Works fast and very accuracte

another aeonic done
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller!

I've ordered multiple PLs from the seller and his work is quick and efficient. Highly recommend using him!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic! Works fast and very accuracte

got me kyou earring I must say he's pretty lucky on his drops
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Really nice seller

Very friendly and get what you need super faaaaaast :love:
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic! Works fast and very accuracte

Finished my aeonic within 24hours after order placed!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great experience and very professional

Great team to work with. Looking forward to using this service again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Used a few time already. Great service!

I've used this service a few times already. I have never had any issues. Always very professional and quick to respond. I will be using these services again in the future.
 
Wonderful

Seller is always accurate and willing to work with you! Very fast in delivery and great communication! Would do business again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic! Works fast and very accuracte

cleared my aeonic weapon very quick and reliable
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic! Works fast and very accuracte

Did my 2100 job point in a day!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Another clear done

Another clear done it was very fun and easy
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Used for JP Farm, great communication, great prices and super speed JP farm. very helpful.

Used for JP Farm, great communication, great prices and super speed JP farm. very helpful.
 
Used for JP Farm, great communication, great prices and super speed JP farm. very helpful.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
best service around

bought full herc set, and few misc items. all done under 45 mins. quick and friendly. 5/5 stars every time
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
awesome job

Bought Aeonic clears, was awesome and quick. plus was able to get a few pieces i needed off the mobs. good dude. would recommend for anyone
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
5/5 stars!

really cool guy, replies very quick, and got the items i needed to me very quickly. would recommend.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Aeonic clear

Bought full aeonic clear and very satisfied. Excellent communication!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Got Aeonic Weapon, Seller very flexible with my schedule

Was able to get my Aeonic Weapon over 4 days. Seller was very flexible with my limited playtime and worked around my schedule. Very proficient at doing the runs.
 
5/5 star service. quick, friendly, would recommend for others to use. =)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Perfect

I did my second aeonic with him it’s very smooth and he’s very good on communication
 
I just want to say thanks for getting my first aeonic he was very professional I did a server transfer and he waited and the runs were so fast without any deaths. I will be purchasing my second one from him also
 
Good service. Friendly seller, speak english pretty well.
Note :
full aeonic clear you only lot gear, but you dont telos earring.
Albumen was troublesome, had to redo 3 times.
Most kills were smn burn, so expect downtimes for 1h resets.
I had to bring my regal cor and do rolls for the full run, so no AFK.
 
I used him for omen a few times now, great runs and very friendly.
 
got my platemail and many Omen items. very good seller. ~~~
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/chargeback-from-user-bossaert178.1604802/
I have used him for quite a few things now and he delivers as promise. Highly recommend.
 
Service started last night. Very friendly and open.

Update: Great seller! Will definitely use service again.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top