• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Nxb nv account for $70 itunes card

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Bin_3agool

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Kuwait
Member Since
Jul 22, 2020
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Pathetic liar, make ur own story u *****
 
B
Lol, making up lies, then calling me names because your accusation fell apart. You're the epidome of a pathetic person trying to ruin others.
S
Lol first time in my life hearing it from ur mouth , i don't care words of a pathetic cheater like YOU
B
And I don't care about desperate people who lie to get what they want like you.
S
Yes i was a fool to agreed ur terms and gave my acc to u first.
B
You are a fool, but not for those rea

You are a fool, but not for those reasons
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ghr86-scammer-his-discord-lango-3201.1687662/#post-6995965
Bruh, the screenshot I said to fully shown is still cut off, and you just resent the same pics twice....
 
False huh??
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-43-853_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-43-853_com.discord.jpg
    217.7 KB
  • Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-43-853_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-43-853_com.discord.jpg
    217.7 KB
  • Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-20-13-104_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-20-13-104_com.discord.jpg
    221.3 KB
  • Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-07-213_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-07-213_com.discord.jpg
    213.8 KB
C
B
You're just full of bullshit. You accused me of being a potential scammer just because I didn't wanna use trade guardian. Nothing even happened between us:geek:
S
He is seriously a scammer lol
I don't know how to open dispute and all and don't have patience and time

Only remember this as u sow shall u reap
B
I ask again, send me solid proof of being a scammer. I admit to loosing your 2 day reroll account because I wrote your other account's data over it. I gave the better account back and offered a solid discount. The pics you sent has literally no proof, just you talking the whole time.
S
Listen bro First of all u are a pathetic liar, i don't listen to ur more lies

It has full rekit both so6p naruto and Sasuke rekit and some other ulti i wished i could have clicked photo before i sent. You want all my 3 accs then u would have blocked me, thank god i understood ur plan. I don't want to argue more i hope one day u are gonna scammed too
B
Your "full" kits were D and E rank. And you didn't "understand" my plan. You were going to give me TWO accounts for mine. I said sorry, not interested, and gave first one back, but when I went to look for the second one, i couldn't find it. You just jumped on my mistake and tried to take advantage of me, force ably trying to take my account even after I gave you a generous discount. Let me clarify one more time. You didn't understand **** ok? I'm the one who called the deal off because your accounts were terrible and there was nothing I wanted in there.
Yea u show what u have said

And i don't have patience too

U have taken my acc and u didn't gave me back

DID U AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT

IF U AGREE THEN WHAT U ARE SCAMMER
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ghr86-scammer-his-discord-lango-3201.1687662/#post-6995965
Bro, how is that proof. It's just you talking the whole time. Also, don't cut off the first screenshot. Show what I said.
 
Here see
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-43-853_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-43-853_com.discord.jpg
    217.7 KB
  • Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-20-13-104_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-20-13-104_com.discord.jpg
    221.3 KB
  • Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-07-213_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-21-07-213_com.discord.jpg
    213.8 KB
B
not proof. Just as I said before, you jumping to conclusions and falsely accusing me
I am talking about ghr86
 
B
can you show me proofs in discord?
B
I'm not a scammer. It is true that the account data was overwritten on accident cause I was busy when he was giving me account info. I offered to sell the account for 50%, but he didn't agree to my terms. Also, the account that I accidentally deleted had 3 ults and was less than a level 10......
S
Yea sure bro
B
Lol. Show him whatever.I didn't do crap.
B
thanks!
He is ****in scammer don't trust him

He took my acc and never returned it

He will say you to go first and will take ur acc and will never give u anything
 
B
I didn't scam him. He jumps to conclusions before I can explain myself. When he was finally done talking, he blocked me.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ghr86-scammer-his-discord-lango-3201.1687662/#post-6995965
Yo I'm interested. What's your discord?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top