EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Nutaku - kamihime project r high level account - 350$

Nutaku
Kamihime Project R
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Slovakia
Multiple Accounts
Hi all, after a while having fun with Kamihime Project, I decide to retire from the game. I'm selling my main account, but I will keep playing until it's sold.

Account Contents:

• 14 SSR Kamihime including Gaia Awakened, Amon Unleash and Amaterasu.
  • 16 SSR eidos including 1* Girimehkala, 1* Fenrir and 2x 4* Tiamat
  • Weapon grid : Wind & Water are completed, Fire & Thunder not completely upgraded, Dark & Light grid are not complete
  • Tickets available : total of 16 gacha pull (15 premi, 1 kami weap tickets)
  • jewels available : 5.9k jewels
  • Items : 141 half elixirs, 720 seeds, 5 draconic eyes
  • Exclusive Excel worksheet to track weapon grid progress
*All listed amount will be updated since I will keep playing until the account is sold

*Feature Wind Team - strongest team

• 5 SSR Titania, Cybele Unleash, Hastur, Gaia, Odin
  • Relic weapons: Joan Attack, Andromeda HP (*Getting Shingen Att weapon)
  • Full burst reach in 4~5 turns.
  • Ragnarok Solo: Easy: Thunder, Water and any Event Ragnarok | Medium: Wind | Hard: Light (require Hraesvelgr helper & Burst Time)
  • Advent event Farming: D'art with double Snatch and Sleipnir can easily clear Ultimate with auto ability attack.
  • Full max level 3* R team for special event missions.

Price:

300 EURO - 350 USD
also available on https://www.playerauctions.com/mobi...utaku--kamihime-project-r-high-level-account/ for 400 USD (Price difference due to fee)

Trading Procedure :
(I prefer bank/Paypal transfer)

1. Send Money to my Paypal/Bank Account
2. Confirmed Money Received
3. Sending Account Login Information (I will give you log in information of the account then you can change email/password by yourself)
4. Trade Done!

*I am 100% trustworthy and I promise and abide by that! Any questions just contact me on discord
Shiniki#7989​

More detail:

more images --> https://imgur.com/a/iVgczK5

Last edited:
ip hash: dd75e9b9c34708e57c3dc3