- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Poland
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hi all,i want to sell my Nutaku Account with many games what i played there .
email:[email protected]
I dont have time anymore for playing and ,so just give me some nice offers .
I will write here some information about games but if u wannna know more just send me message and i will answer in few mins xD
I prefer fast trade ,so u will pay via paypal and i send u account information to login .
!!! Project QT :
Server : Zone S4
Vip 8 ( 17000 till vip9)
Character Lvl : 91 ( ivv got almost all characters obtained ,only 2 left to claim)
All monster girls all lv 4-5
!!! Chick Wars :
Vip 9
Rank 161
Legendary - 54 owned
Epic - 103 cards
Might is 9900-10700
Troops power 112 000+
Gems -1050
Gold - 350.000
!!! Harem Heroes :
Lv. 215
Girls : 190 owned
Cash : 17,7 M
cobans 105
!!!! Heavy Metal Babes
lv.28
There is already 7 characters 4 -stars (upgraded) and more 3-stars characters upgraded.
Some skills upgraded and many Nanochips
!!! Planes of Eros
Lv.67
Gold 20.700.000
Crystals 975
Characters 5 stars : 10 with some upgrade
!!! NonStop Goddess
Server : s9 Yoto Hime
Characters:
lv110 Kagura Miko / power 1751598 / Vip 3 / 15 SSR shikigami / Magatama crystals : 22 000
lv100 Palace Samurai / power 1113465 / Vip 2 / 12 SSR shikigami / Magatama crystals 25 000
Lv 80 Exorcist / power 681844 / Vip 1 / 8 SSR Shikigami / Magatama crystals 23 900
!!! Booty Calls
I stoped playing at day 43 so there is some improvments,upgrads etc
!!! Pocket Waifu
I played some time this game .(more u see in screenshots)
!!!! ***** Saga
There is 10 girls unlocked
I played some time in games like :
Booty Farm / Naughty Kingdoms / Pocket Fantasy / Taiman Asagi / Cosmic SHock League / Fap Ceo .
As u can see i spend a lot of time and money in this games so account is valuable.
I will add some screenshots ,but if u wanna know something more just ask.
Im waiting for some offers .
There is some screenshots at ebay . https://www.ebay.com/itm/NUTAKU-acc...418550?hash=item3b4a6847b6:g:gJIAAOSw9v9fCxKB
email:[email protected]
I dont have time anymore for playing and ,so just give me some nice offers .
I will write here some information about games but if u wannna know more just send me message and i will answer in few mins xD
I prefer fast trade ,so u will pay via paypal and i send u account information to login .
!!! Project QT :
Server : Zone S4
Vip 8 ( 17000 till vip9)
Character Lvl : 91 ( ivv got almost all characters obtained ,only 2 left to claim)
All monster girls all lv 4-5
!!! Chick Wars :
Vip 9
Rank 161
Legendary - 54 owned
Epic - 103 cards
Might is 9900-10700
Troops power 112 000+
Gems -1050
Gold - 350.000
!!! Harem Heroes :
Lv. 215
Girls : 190 owned
Cash : 17,7 M
cobans 105
!!!! Heavy Metal Babes
lv.28
There is already 7 characters 4 -stars (upgraded) and more 3-stars characters upgraded.
Some skills upgraded and many Nanochips
!!! Planes of Eros
Lv.67
Gold 20.700.000
Crystals 975
Characters 5 stars : 10 with some upgrade
!!! NonStop Goddess
Server : s9 Yoto Hime
Characters:
lv110 Kagura Miko / power 1751598 / Vip 3 / 15 SSR shikigami / Magatama crystals : 22 000
lv100 Palace Samurai / power 1113465 / Vip 2 / 12 SSR shikigami / Magatama crystals 25 000
Lv 80 Exorcist / power 681844 / Vip 1 / 8 SSR Shikigami / Magatama crystals 23 900
!!! Booty Calls
I stoped playing at day 43 so there is some improvments,upgrads etc
!!! Pocket Waifu
I played some time this game .(more u see in screenshots)
!!!! ***** Saga
There is 10 girls unlocked
I played some time in games like :
Booty Farm / Naughty Kingdoms / Pocket Fantasy / Taiman Asagi / Cosmic SHock League / Fap Ceo .
As u can see i spend a lot of time and money in this games so account is valuable.
I will add some screenshots ,but if u wanna know something more just ask.
Im waiting for some offers .
There is some screenshots at ebay . https://www.ebay.com/itm/NUTAKU-acc...418550?hash=item3b4a6847b6:g:gJIAAOSw9v9fCxKB
Attachments
-
1.png962.7 KB -
5.png975.4 KB -
chick wars 1.png1.3 MB -
pocket waifu.png968.5 KB -
Screenshot_20200712-115434_Project QT.jpg440.1 KB -
Screenshot_20200712-115449_Project QT.jpg692.1 KB -
Screenshot_20200712-115623_Project QT.jpg910.3 KB -
Screenshot_20200712-115629_Project QT.jpg842.3 KB -
Screenshot_20200712-115653_Project QT.jpg588.1 KB -
Screenshot_20200712-123636_Harem Heroes.jpg368.7 KB -
Screenshot_20200712-124229_Eros.jpg497 KB -
Screenshot_20200712-124557_Nonstop Goddess.jpg480.8 KB
Last edited:
