Now Buying Accounts

Not Recently Bumped

Kane_Reddit

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Apr 24, 2016
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
VV10iRz.gif

Hi all,

At this moment I am buying accounts. No matter the content of the account, I would make you an offer if it has LTI ships, NO-LTI ships, Giftable or Bound ships.

So, message me if you want to sell your account and want a serious and professional transaction.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
VV10iRz.gif

Hi all,

At this moment I am buying accounts. No matter the content of the account, I would make you an offer if it has LTI ships, NO-LTI ships, Giftable or Bound ships.

So, message me if you want to sell your account and want a serious and professional transaction.
Hello, I have an account with an upgraded starter pack from Aurora MS to a Constellation Andromeda, a bunch of paints and some seasonal content, I'd like to offer it up for about 250 USD since I am quite short on money at the moment and I seriously need to get this off of my hands. Please don't hesitate to ask for any further details if interested! <3
 
VV10iRz.gif

Hi all,

At this moment I am buying accounts. No matter the content of the account, I would make you an offer if it has LTI ships, NO-LTI ships, Giftable or Bound ships.

So, message me if you want to sell your account and want a serious and professional transaction.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello i have a good Starter Account with 126,00USD and 30.000UEC.
You could change the name, the password, the email ... from the account.
Im selling it for about 100€/$.
 
Back
Top