Non-Trade Guardian Disputes disabled?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagaku.team

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 24

(100%) (349 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Jul 20, 2022
Last seen
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/non-trade-guardian-disputes.2921/

hey, i cant create thread here, is it ok?
I know you don't look into these scams, but I wanted to create a thread and post the scam so that sellers would google the scammer's discord and profile and be aware of the danger.

I can't leave him a negative feedback because the scammer denies having contacted me on discord, even though he posted his discord on this forum and it matches the scammer's discord. According to the rules, I can't leave a negative feedback for a user unless I have proof that he sent me money (of course I have proof, but he says he hasn't used discord for a year, which is a lie, but can't be proven)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top