Non Monetized Very Active Organic YouTube channel

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 10600    Views: 317987

Join Date: October 2, 2019

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Obama Amer

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 23

(100%) (15 reviews)
Country
Egypt
Member Since
Jan 19, 2021
Last seen
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Hello I am selling my YouTube Channel which is not monetized
Number of Subs are 10.6k subs
All Views is about 320k
All Subs & Views are 100% Real
For safe trade we can use EpicNPC Middleman
Channels niche can be changed
I accept Bitcoin only !!!!!!!
Refund/Replacement Policy: All Sales are Final. No refunds after accounts are delivered.
You can ask for screenshots by writing a comment or message
 
Payment options:
  • bitcoin
  • USDT
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have one more channel not monetized with 8K subs but it has no videos if anyone interested
Price is 60$
 
Sold but new channels from the same category will come soon
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top