Hey,
I’ve been working on a WoW community site called Check WoW and I wanted to share it here:
https://check-wow.com
The idea is pretty simple: make it easier to check players, characters and profiles in one clean place, especially for PvP / PvE / LFG.
It includes things like character lookup, ratings, profile sharing, and some tools around player history / reputation. I’m still improving it every day, so it’s not perfect yet, but the goal is to build something useful for the WoW community, not just another basic armory clone.
If you play WoW and want to test it, feedback is welcome.
Even small things like “this page is confusing” or “this feature would be useful” helps a lot.
Site: https://check-wow.com
Thanks!
I’ve been working on a WoW community site called Check WoW and I wanted to share it here:
https://check-wow.com
The idea is pretty simple: make it easier to check players, characters and profiles in one clean place, especially for PvP / PvE / LFG.
It includes things like character lookup, ratings, profile sharing, and some tools around player history / reputation. I’m still improving it every day, so it’s not perfect yet, but the goal is to build something useful for the WoW community, not just another basic armory clone.
If you play WoW and want to test it, feedback is welcome.
Even small things like “this page is confusing” or “this feature would be useful” helps a lot.
Site: https://check-wow.com
Thanks!
