Selling New Seller Discount | AION Global | Char Progression

Bumped 1 day ago

sheltonk

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Oct 2, 2026
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
20% OFF NEW SELLER DISCOUNT​


🎮 AION 2 Global / Any Server or Region

📺 Free live stream while boosting if requested

​
BOOSTING SERVICE​
PRICE​
Leveling 1-45
Complete Main Quest​
$30 -> $24​
Collect All Feathers
Abyss Feathers (PVP) not included​
$25 -> $20​
Collect Abyss Feathers
To maximize your PvP damage​
$10 -> $8​
Conquer All Sealed Dungeons
Skill Points / Daevanion Boards​
$25 -> $20​
Conquer All Strongholds
For maxing Belt equipment​
$5 -> $4​
Custom Order
Feel free to send me a message​
To be Discussed​


⏳ Also accepting hourly rates​
​
PRICE​
1 hour of any activity
Pet Leveling | Questing | Grinding Kinah | Grinding Abyss Points | etc.​
$3 per hour​
Account Maintenance
Daily Duty Quest | Daily Dungeon | Daily Supply Request | etc.​
To be Discussed​
​


Terms of Service
All services will be manually played by me (no bot, no macro, no hack)
I will be playing in the Philippines, and no VPN will be used while playing except when asked

For a faster response, please message me on Discord: Shelten
​


Method of Payment: PayPal / Bitcoin / USDT / Wise
If the account gets banned during service, I will compensate the service fee

PS:
I am new to this website, so I am running a promo until I earn a lot of reviews​
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
Back
Top