- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- India
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello guys
I want to sell AD in Neverwinter PC on international server.
Why you should buy from me:
1. Fair Prices
2. Always In stock
3. Fast Delivery
4. Online Like 14-16 hours (PT 2.00 PM to 3 AM)
5. All Currency and Items are hand farmed
Delivery method
Put a legit item of matching value on AH for the price you ordered, I'll buy it and trade it back to you. If you don't have such an item. I will give an item to you by trade and you post in on Auction House.
This method is safest way to buy AD.
Important Note: I do not cover 10% AH fee, meaning you will place item on AH for 1.000.000AD and after AH fee you get 900.000AD.
Payment will be through Payoneer.
Delivery guaranteed in 24 hours.
You will receive the item/items face to face via the in-game trade window or game mail.
Please, make sure to leave your character@account name in order info.
If you have any questions prior to delivery, please contact me here or skype NeverwinterGamer or email me at [email protected].
I want to sell AD in Neverwinter PC on international server.
Why you should buy from me:
1. Fair Prices
2. Always In stock
3. Fast Delivery
4. Online Like 14-16 hours (PT 2.00 PM to 3 AM)
5. All Currency and Items are hand farmed
Delivery method
Put a legit item of matching value on AH for the price you ordered, I'll buy it and trade it back to you. If you don't have such an item. I will give an item to you by trade and you post in on Auction House.
This method is safest way to buy AD.
Important Note: I do not cover 10% AH fee, meaning you will place item on AH for 1.000.000AD and after AH fee you get 900.000AD.
Payment will be through Payoneer.
Delivery guaranteed in 24 hours.
You will receive the item/items face to face via the in-game trade window or game mail.
Please, make sure to leave your character@account name in order info.
If you have any questions prior to delivery, please contact me here or skype NeverwinterGamer or email me at [email protected].
Last edited:
