Need Help Getting Money back From paypal

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 5, 2008
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
3 days ago, I went to purchase a account, Sent him the money and he logged I logged a dispute with paypal. and they closed the case, Due to it being a virtual item, is there anyway ill get my money back.
 
I have been scammed only by being the seller a few times so it is definitely possible to recall your payment. The seller cannot prove that the item was delivered because it is a virtual item. When you open your dispute I believe you say that you never received the item and that is how it works. You might have to lie and say it wasn't for a virtual item, because it is illegal to sell WoW accounts.
 
Banned - failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/894043-Account-recalled-by-SpartanMD/page2
I was scammed awhile back by a gold selling company, spent $75 and never got the gold. Opened a paypal dispute and they sided with the seller, even though it was clear and was made known to them that it pertained to virtual goods, but the fact of the matter was it was a company versus a random individual. Sigh
 
Back
Top