ERA 330 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 30, 2021 #1 Only staff can view this content.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Dec 30, 2021 #2 At this time it's still against the rules, so this service is not allowed. I'll review this info and we can then possibly make a rule change.
At this time it's still against the rules, so this service is not allowed. I'll review this info and we can then possibly make a rule change.
ERA 330 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 30, 2021 #3 Only staff can view this content. Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Dec 31, 2021 #4 I updated the rule and Spotify is allowed now.
ERA 330 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 31, 2021 #5 Only staff can view this content.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Dec 31, 2021 #6 No sorry, we won't be adding a spotify forum as that will lead to other unwanted types of threads.