Need Battle.Net Merge Advice

Not Recently Bumped

Devlinn

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 12, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi there,

I'm buying a WoW account that has never been traded before and is not currently merged with a Battle.Net account.

When I merge it with a Battle.Net account, should I create a Battle.Net account with the previous owner's info, or my info?

Thanks!
 
It depends, you can put in your name if anything happens, however when you call they usually require the information on the original account and when they see that the name on the original account does not match the battle.net name, then they usually flag it, or have it locked. The decision is basically up to you, there are consequences for both of them, but I usually put it in the name of the original account.
 
Sorry, was a mis-type, there really is no problem with creating a battle.net with the original account's information. However you become at risk if the battle.net is put into your name [assuming you aren't the original owner.]
 
Hi, I don?t have any idea about it but you may watch classified Ads posting websites on the net. There are thousand of seller posts their offer daily. I hope you will get your product on affordable price.
All the best!
 
You can merge other's wow account to your battle.net account, if you wanna create a new battle.net fot that wow account, you'd better create it wih your own information, you could get it back in case it is hacked or blocked, because you have to provide some evidence to blizzard to prove you are the real owner of the account.
 
Back
Top