I would like to change my name, do I have to buy credits? since there is no PayPal option and my currency is in euros, I am stuck, cant do the conversion
You can buy credits using a debit card or through amazon pay. It shouldn't matter if the currency on your card is different, it would just get converted to USD at a small fee.
I'm not really sure how the currency conversion works. I recommend trying it to see if it works for you. We have not had any issue with international members using their CC on our site and we use one of the largest CC processors in NA to process payments, so I'm sure they have it figured out.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.