R RoofusRetails 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 27, 2025 #1 Hello! I was wondering if I could request a name change as it is within my first 10 days? Can I get changed to - RoofusRetails
Hello! I was wondering if I could request a name change as it is within my first 10 days? Can I get changed to - RoofusRetails
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Oct 27, 2025 #2 Sure. Its been updated
R Random 1773161 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 19, 2025 #3 EpicNPC said: Sure. Its been updated Click to expand... Click to collapse... Solved Last edited: Nov 20, 2025
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Nov 20, 2025 #4 A username change can be purchased in the shop. We only provide a free name change if it's requested within 10 day of registration. Sorry.
A username change can be purchased in the shop. We only provide a free name change if it's requested within 10 day of registration. Sorry.