Name Change Legend Global 27 6*, 8 ML 5* End Game

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 23

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 5, 2018
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Remaking thread due to inactivity of other one and cannot edit anything.

Important notes:
Owns all limited besides Diene
Non-English Name (CHINESE, HOWEVER NOW CHANGEABLE WITH FREE NAMECHANGE SOON)
Autos W11,B11,A11,G11
Autos Raid Norm/Hell (Except Right Side)
Autos Tower
Can Afk Champ 5 (Missing Top 3 Legend Rewards)
Account is bound to stove with a fake/dumb Gmail
ALL RANK UP Packs Bought
Account is legit and not modded/botted (I have invested a lot of $ into it)


I'll just let the pictures speak themselves.

ML 5*
F.CECI x2
SPEZ
MAID CHLOE
JUDGE KISE
ML RAVI
RUELE
Dark Corvus
Ml ARA(Recalled)






SOME HERO STATS SHOWN NOT ALL SHOWN




For Serious inquiries and questions, I will respond immediately or as fast as possible on Discord Baemissing#1623

Note: I plan on quitting Epic 7 for personal reasons, and would like to get rid of the account by the end of November if possible. I will continue playing on it to keep up until it's sold.
I will only be accepting PayPal friends/Gift (Maybe Zelle). I will not be going first, that's for me to decide. If you wish you can acquire a middle man through EPICNPC, and pay the fee for it.



B/O: $1500(Negotiable)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
what does the Chinese name mean? account still available?
 
S
I can give a translation however, that's no longer necessary as SmileGate is going to be given a free nickname change so you now change the name to whatever you want now and yes it's available.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top