• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Nagito smurf - 10 a tier skins 1 s tier accessory

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 1, 2022
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling it for 15-20 $ price is negotiable. I need food for my snake linko.. My discord is piercethefinn#6076
Payment on cash app please
Screenshot_20220621-171902_Identity V.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-171842_Identity V.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Are you still selling it? If yes pls dm me in discord! Rafu#3171
 
Do you use paypal too? We dont have cashapp in eu
 
P
Yes, I have a friend who can get it for me
Back
Top