SOLD Naeu | Dazai | Atsushi | ADR/IOS

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Limited Skins
Original Owner
No

Evefleur

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 33

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Mar 14, 2023
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
NAEU ADR DAZAI.png

> Sell

Dazai ✨️
Atsushi, Mio Amakura, Paper Wings, Archduches

> can move to IOS
no email bind

> Can meet in game 💌

> Price negotiable 🎀
PM me here or on DC evelyn1004

> Payment : Paypal FnF | Wise | AlipayHK
❌️ Not accept any kind of crypto, sorry ❌️

❌️ PLEASE DO DOUBLE CHECK! I ONLY SELL AT FACEBOOK, DISCORD & EPICNPC.
BEWARE OF SCAMMER. I NEVER SELL AT G-2-G.com OR OTHER SITE ❌️
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
hi is this still available?
 
Yes, 80$ works for me, kindly request on guardian if you interested to buy ^^
W
would 80$ paypal fnf work, i dont mind going first, and would rather not pay mm fee
yes available
W
would you do 80$?
how much lower are you willing to go? I'm interested but don't have the 85$ on me
 
80$ lowest I can go ^^
L
did you message me on discord
L
I added you on discord theres something I need to tell you
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top