• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[naeu/android] Crimson + ToN acc, Oracle, Kim and Coa skins

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

gerrykeay

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Jul 28, 2020
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi!! I'm selling this account for $85 USD (PayPal only) but it's negotiable. It also has a few limited pets (such as Geri, Jean Pierre, Morgana and Raggedy Teddy) and ToN accessory.

There's no DMM and we can meet ingame. Also, you can get a middleman from Epicnpc (at your expense). I've sold a few accounts already and I can provide proof!

Contact me on Discord if interested! crow#9078

Screenshot_2020-12-09-00-06-57-230_com.netease.idv.googleplay.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-09-00-07-04-672_com.netease.idv.googleplay.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-09-00-07-35-466_com.netease.idv.googleplay.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-09-00-08-14-549_com.netease.idv.googleplay.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top