WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
Hello, I'm quitting the game and looking to sell my 832k gold!
Price: $0.30 : 1k
Clean gold made from selling my gems from quitting.
I can meet to trade in game in Kharmine or send via buying relic accessories - pheons covered. (max 300k chunks for your safety)
Paypal F&F, e-transfer (if in Canada), or buyer pays for middleman please.
Contact me through epicnpc or at "shortshorts" on discord!
Thanks
Price: $0.30 : 1k
Clean gold made from selling my gems from quitting.
I can meet to trade in game in Kharmine or send via buying relic accessories - pheons covered. (max 300k chunks for your safety)
Paypal F&F, e-transfer (if in Canada), or buyer pays for middleman please.
Contact me through epicnpc or at "shortshorts" on discord!
Thanks
