WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
Hello, I'm quitting the game and looking to sell my 216k gold!
Price: $0.30 : 1k so $64.80 for everything.
It's all been hand made so no need to worry about that.
I can meet to trade in game in Kharmine or send via buying relic accessories.
Paypal F&F or buyer pays for middleman please.
Contact me through epicnpc or at "shortshorts" on discord!
Thanks
Price: $0.30 : 1k so $64.80 for everything.
It's all been hand made so no need to worry about that.
I can meet to trade in game in Kharmine or send via buying relic accessories.
Paypal F&F or buyer pays for middleman please.
Contact me through epicnpc or at "shortshorts" on discord!
Thanks
