Selling [NA Z3] Level 224 I 66 Rainbow I 3/6 Holo I 13/13 Collab I 6/15 Variant

Bumped 4 days ago
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

xDragonZ

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (37 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Dec 23, 2022
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
[NA Z3] Level 224 I 66 Rainbow I 3/6 Holo I 13/13 Collab I 6/15 Variant

Hello there!
I'm here to sell my Lumi Masters account as it is simply too addicting and taking up too much time within my gacha rotation.

The account is level 224 (Top 15 in Zone 3, Rank 164 in NA) and Master Rank Top 56 in Solo PvP.
Have top tier Holo #67 Thornbloom from mileage (Aura and Holo Lumi are serialized for the first 999 players who get them).
Have all 13 of all Collab Lumi (#100 Mega Tomato & #109 Super Peach), 6/15 variant Lumi, and a total of 66 Rainbow Lumi (17 are Starcolor).
Halfway to getting 2 other top tier Lumi, OtterKnight (just need 3 more Steel Rainbow Lumi), and Royal Slime (5 more of Phase 2 Rainbow Slime).

Inventory
- 8 Apex Carp (premium gacha pulls for Xuan Wu)
- 183 S1 Apex Purcoin (gacha coins used for exchanging)
- 2 Otterknight's Prism Mirror (Paid Exclusive Starcolor variant)
- 21 Prism Mirrors (Make/change Lumi Starcolor)
- 7 Starcolor Lumi Card (100% chance to catch and give Starcolor to Rainbow Lumi)
- 3 Universal Starcore (Used to Star Up regular and variant Lumi)

Total Spending Mileage is currently at 5213/6000 (Unsure what the next 2 tiers are valued).
Both Monthly Membership and Deluxe Monthly Membership are active.

Pictures are attached below!

Account is linked to Gmail and will be provided.
Account will be maintained until sold and info will be updated as notable progress is made.
If you have any questions DM me here or on Discord: dragonz
$400 USD
Paypal FnF or Trade Guardian (Buyer pays fees)

Lumi6.png Lumi5.png Lumi01.png Lumi.png Lumi0.png Lumi02.png Lumi03.png
Lumi1.png Lumi2.png Lumi3.png Lumi4.png
Lumi7.png Lumi8.png Lumi9.png Lumi10.png Lumi12.png Lumi13.png Lumi14.png Lumi15.png
​
 
Back
Top