WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I am selling a NA Valorant account with various skins! If you are interested or have any questions, please DM me here or add me on Discord : bol#7932. I'm only accepting payments through direct transfer to me using PayPal (f&f) or through the Middleman Service using PayPal (f&f), but fee is on the buyer.
The account has :
- Battlepass Episode 02 : Act 2 (Not Full)
- Recon Balisong
- Reaver Vandal
- Oni Phantom
- Prime Spectre
- Prime Classic
+ 676 Valorant Points
+ 10 Radianite Points
Rank : Unranked (was Platinum 1)
Nickname : Changeable
Email : Full Access, I will change it to your email
Total VP spent : 12,326 ~$150
Selling for :$80 $75 only!!
The account has :
- Battlepass Episode 02 : Act 2 (Not Full)
- Recon Balisong
- Reaver Vandal
- Oni Phantom
- Prime Spectre
- Prime Classic
+ 676 Valorant Points
+ 10 Radianite Points
Rank : Unranked (was Platinum 1)
Nickname : Changeable
Email : Full Access, I will change it to your email
Total VP spent : 12,326 ~$150
Selling for :
Last edited:
