SOLD NA Unlinked Nemesis + Crow + Shiro + Tsubasa + SSR Selector unused 70 usd

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
Low End
Original Owner
Yes

Genshinamerica

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (355 reviews)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
Feb 27, 2022
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
0
Server NA Frontier, Fully Unlinked, will link to anything you want once I recieve the payment, black xtal mensual blessing bought
Asking for 70 usd through Binance or Crypto, will use MM if you pay fee or you will go first ( you can check my previous sales reviews )
297881582_441418758035277_8765808826016245165_n (1).jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1660327028308.png
    1660327028308.png
    1.1 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I would like to buy it. Can you add me on discord? Salvorok#7366
 
Sure thing, added ! I'm Rekop on discord
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top