SOLD NA UL72 Endgame All Limited characters + 7 weapons + Lots of pulls ready

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
Original Owner
Yes
(37 reviews)

Spinobu

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 28

(100%) (37 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Nov 3, 2020
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling endgame UL72 account with all limited characters fully raised and almost every limited weapon.
The account has enough pulls for Camellya and has a fully built Havoc set ready for her.

The account comes with a dummy Gmail that I will fully give to the buyer.
60 days left in Monthly Card and Premium BP already bought.
Album with all info about the account below, including builds.



EV20Nuu.jpeg



I will keep playing and taking care of the account until sold.
For additional details, questions and more pictures of the account, feel free to ask.
Payment through PayPal (F&F only) or Wise (TransferWise).
Price is negotiable if you are reasonable.
Contact me through EpicNPC or Discord: spinobu (I usually reply instantly on Discord unless I'm sleeping.)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top