Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
Average
Gender
  1. Female
Region
  1. North America
Original Owner
Yes

Abo

(54 reviews)

Abo

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (54 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Apr 27, 2021

Abo

Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
WTS: $40
Selling my account since I'm busy with college and cannot grind for the game as much as I used to!
Barely explored any of the new update so lots of pulls to get for free

Contact me on Discord if you're interested!

DISCORD:

NoEngrish#0069
​


PAYMENT METHOD:
PAYPAL FNF

WIll I get Full Access to Account?
After purchasing I will provide the dummy email for the account​


Server : Tempest
MC : Female
Level : 70
CS : 41K
Dark Crystal : 2490
SSR Weapon : Coco C6, Shiro C3, Claudia C1, Samir C2, Nemesis, Meryl C1, Zero C1, Tsubasa C1, Huma
Gender Change Available
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: NoEngrish
ID# 282787780009132033
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
He IS SO NICE. Very friendly and helpful seller.

The seller its a nice guy. amazing and quick seller, he provided all necessary information and more, def buy againn. :)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top