NA Solaris tof semi-whale Account for pink mercy Acc! A6 lin + bathing suit

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

pastellez

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (39 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Apr 27, 2022
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey I used to play tower of fantasy when it first came out and stopped playing after Alyss got released. I provided screenshots on what the account has but if I missed any important things and you're interested let me know and I'll provided you with the information.

As the title says i'll take any pink mercy account as long as it doesn't have real id and you unbind the phone number.

For me the way the trade would work is whoever has higher feedback goes second but if we can use trade guardian to trade accounts we can do that too but I don't know if that's a thing!
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Fake feedback
id do it but only if u have a genshin acc
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top