Hello everyone! 
I am selling this pretty solid NA Wuthering Waves account. It has S6R5 Hsin and 320 Corals to put towards investing into another strong character. Birthday is set. This account was initially purchased from a reroll farmer, so with that being said there were obviously some light hacks used, but the account is still fine. I provided some images below for you to look at, but please let me know if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.
Payment via Wise only: $60 USD. (Temporary Rush Sale Price) - Rush Sale will last until Oct 21st
Upon purchase you will be given FULL and SOLE access to the dummy email connected to the account. I will also be happy to give you my receipts upon request. Have a good one!
I am selling this pretty solid NA Wuthering Waves account. It has S6R5 Hsin and 320 Corals to put towards investing into another strong character. Birthday is set. This account was initially purchased from a reroll farmer, so with that being said there were obviously some light hacks used, but the account is still fine. I provided some images below for you to look at, but please let me know if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.
Payment via Wise only: $60 USD. (Temporary Rush Sale Price) - Rush Sale will last until Oct 21st
Upon purchase you will be given FULL and SOLE access to the dummy email connected to the account. I will also be happy to give you my receipts upon request. Have a good one!
Payment options:
- Wise
Attachments
Last edited:
