• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

NA Reroll account with 85 wishes (23 Intertwined, 12 Acquaint, 6000+ primo)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

gaterskater

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 1, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, I have 5 these accounts that I made and reroll myself without any assisted/third party software. I want to sell $7 each, or you can take all 3 for $19. SOLD

I have another 2 reroll left with 75 wishes (23 Intertwined, 4 Acquaint, 6000+ primo), one multi did on starter banner, I want to sell for $6 each or 12 for $11.

- Unset birthday
- AR 7


Payment via Paypal only.

1615043738563.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
I Went First

Without any issue. Seller is quick and reliable. Would recommend.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm interested in buying one or both accounts.

discord: Malganis#7254

or we can talk on this site if you want
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Can I have your discord? or can we situate a buy right now
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very fast

Very fast and good deal, seller was very polite and responsive.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top