[NA reboot] 6k Legion 27.3k Bishop lvl 255 [original owner] $400

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

gutturally70

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 8, 2016
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
4
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
UPDATE: Hi I'm selling my 6k legion 27.2k stat bishop. it's level 255. I'm getting burnt out and haven't really been focusing on my IRL priorities so I'll be selling the account at a reasonable price. I'm fine with using a MM for the transaction.

Add me on discord if interested Discord: HighEgoLowElo


-CRA/ABSO gears are all 17 star

-700+ nodes on hand to swap to F/P or I/L mage or use it on a bossing mule

-dominator pendant with double drop lines.

-Level 10 alchemy and level 10 Smithing

- Unlocked Threads of Fate dialogue (Takeno Konoko has the chop wood dialogue)

- 1238% mesos before WAP

- 170% drop rate with large fam


It can can join HLomien parties and get 5%+ also join NLucid/Will and easily 5%+

It has starter IED fams and Increase drop rate by a large amount + Increase party members hp by a large amount fams.

Willing to part ways for $400 USD (can use a middleman from this website's trusted list if you'd like, but you cover fees)


I prefer Cashapp, Zelle, or Venmo or PAYPAL F&F
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Still available?
 
G
Yes it is add me on discord: highegolowelo
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top