[NA] Radiant Smurf Account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(33 reviews)

VORTXXX

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(100%) (33 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 4, 2022
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling a NA Radiant buddy smurf account

33925 total VP spent.

Currently around Ascendant mmr as I haven't played lately.

Vandal Skins: Champions 2023, Neptune, Gaia's Vengeance, Araxys, and Elderflame
Phantom Skins: Recon, Reaver, Radiant Entertainment System, Radiant Crisis, Ion, Minima, Prism, and Snowfall
Spectre Skin: Recon
Knife Skins: Forsaken and Snowfall Wand

Has episode 5 radiant buddy and episode 6 ascendant buddy.

Explorant: https://preview.explorant.space/account/BGEVXUXo/

Looking for $250
Accepting PayPal FnF, Cashapp, Zelle, crypto (btc.) Buyer will pay for MM.
Discord: exucaliba
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Failed to Resolve - TG 151375
Smooth transaction

went well and pretty fast!
 
would you be able to do it for 225$
 
I paid $230 + MM for the account on flipd xd

I bought the new champions vandal on the account so $250 would be like the lowest I'll go :D
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top