Looking for an account with the following requirements met:
1. One level 50 character of each class
2. At least 3 characters must have max craft (i.e.: level 50 blacksmithing, level 50 provisioning, etc.)
3. Mount speed maxed on all characters
4. Golded weapons for all characters
5. Multiple mounts - i.e.: tigers, sabertooths, etc.
6. 1500 CP Minimum
7. Max skill lines on characters (Class specific, Weaponary, Fighters, Mage, Undaunted, Alliance War, etc.)
Note: I don't care if you have 17 max chars on one account, I value it at 6 max chars. I won't ever get a chance to play all 17 anyways. Please mention other worthwhile features (i.e.: gold on the account, homes)
Will pay via Paypal only. Trade Guardian recommended.
1. One level 50 character of each class
2. At least 3 characters must have max craft (i.e.: level 50 blacksmithing, level 50 provisioning, etc.)
3. Mount speed maxed on all characters
4. Golded weapons for all characters
5. Multiple mounts - i.e.: tigers, sabertooths, etc.
6. 1500 CP Minimum
7. Max skill lines on characters (Class specific, Weaponary, Fighters, Mage, Undaunted, Alliance War, etc.)
Note: I don't care if you have 17 max chars on one account, I value it at 6 max chars. I won't ever get a chance to play all 17 anyways. Please mention other worthwhile features (i.e.: gold on the account, homes)
Will pay via Paypal only. Trade Guardian recommended.
Last edited:
