SOLD NA | LVL.60 29 5⭐ Ye Shunguang (Sig) acquired $200

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
Original Owner
No

Shaddy_MeloD

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 30, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
I'm selling my ZZZ account since I'm quitting it

Server - America
MC - Female
Interknot Level 60
Some of the story unfinished
Some maps not completely explored
Can complete shiyu defense and deadly assault for rewards.
Good Endgame teams
(The characters with stars have finish builds)

Linked to dummy Outlook Gmail (will give full access).
B-day Set.
Username Changeable
Will keep doing dailies and events until sold
I'm selling my ZZZ account since I'm quitting it.
For more details DM me on here.

Price - $200 Paypal fnf. Middleman Fee on you


 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $200.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top