NA lvl 37 Ellen + Sign , Neko C1 + Sign, Lyacaon, Zhu Yuan + 4 S Bangboo 70$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

FBUser5479

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 57

(98.8%) (102 reviews)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Jan 12, 2018
Last seen
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
As title said.
Meta Ice team complete, just got Zhu yuan.
Monthly pass and Season pass active. ( Can still choose weapon to get)

Female MC

Nekomata C1 + Weapon is awesome.

As for the 4 stars:

Soukaku C6S5
Nicole C3S1
Anby C2S1
Billy C2S1
Corin C2S1
Anton C2S5
Ben C5S1
Lucy C1S0
Piper C2S1

Still has some 2x bonus available, such as the most expensive one.

Price: 70$

Feel free to offer me here or on discord _thiagao
 

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    2.1 MB
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.8 MB
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.9 MB
  • 4.png
    4.png
    2.4 MB
  • 5.png
    5.png
    2.7 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Easy seller to deal with. Great communication. Would recommend.

I bought an account from him, but I couldn't change the email right away due to developer policies. The seller didn't recall the account and was understanding of delayed feedback until I was able to. Great seller, I would recommend to all!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top