WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Send me a message on EpicNPC chat
or message on discord (I'll never message you first!): Dart7126
Payment through Wise or USDC
EpicNPC Middleman Available (optional) if buyer pays fee
Unlinked account (you can pick your e-mail):
Trailblaze I - Lv 60/65 - Main story clear
Homeland RV - lv 11
Prismanas:
Irisalis (max held item)
Sparkelf
Luminelle (x2)
Infergon
Pawney
Fenmane
Blazen
Glynsera (S1 special)
Somniwing
Glacy
Irisal
Stellarys
Honorable picks:
Besause (Legendary)
Sparkelf (Epic)
Fulmintis (Epic)
Inferlupa (Sparkling)
Dazmand (Legendary)
*if you need more images or an update, let me know.
Unlinked - I can link it to your e-mail or I can link it to a dummy gmail for you.
or message on discord (I'll never message you first!): Dart7126
Payment through Wise or USDC
EpicNPC Middleman Available (optional) if buyer pays fee
Unlinked account (you can pick your e-mail):
Trailblaze I - Lv 60/65 - Main story clear
Homeland RV - lv 11
Prismanas:
Irisalis (max held item)
Sparkelf
Luminelle (x2)
Infergon
Pawney
Fenmane
Blazen
Glynsera (S1 special)
Somniwing
Glacy
Irisal
Stellarys
Honorable picks:
Besause (Legendary)
Sparkelf (Epic)
Fulmintis (Epic)
Inferlupa (Sparkling)
Dazmand (Legendary)
*if you need more images or an update, let me know.
Unlinked - I can link it to your e-mail or I can link it to a dummy gmail for you.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
Dart
ID# Dart7126
ID# Dart7126
Payment options:
- Wise
- USDC
Last edited:
