WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Send me a message on EpicNPC chat
or message on discord (I'll never message you first!): Dart7126
Payment through Wise or USDC
EpicNPC Middleman Available (optional) if buyer pays fee
Linked account (to a dummy g-mail that I will give to you):
Trailblazer I - Lv 58/65 - Main story clear
Homeland RV - lv 9
Prismanas:
Irisalis (max held item)
Melloblum (S1 special)
Somniwing
Glacy
Hexxin
Irisal (hatching)
Stellarys
Turbo
+ Prismana pact (choose your prismana)
Honorable picks:
Besause (Legendary)
Sparkelf (Epic)
Fulmintis (Legendary + Sparkling)
Dazmand (Legendary - 10-9)
Inferlupa (Legendary)
or message on discord (I'll never message you first!): Dart7126
Payment through Wise or USDC
EpicNPC Middleman Available (optional) if buyer pays fee
Linked account (to a dummy g-mail that I will give to you):
Trailblazer I - Lv 58/65 - Main story clear
Homeland RV - lv 9
Prismanas:
Irisalis (max held item)
Melloblum (S1 special)
Somniwing
Glacy
Hexxin
Irisal (hatching)
Stellarys
Turbo
+ Prismana pact (choose your prismana)
Honorable picks:
Besause (Legendary)
Sparkelf (Epic)
Fulmintis (Legendary + Sparkling)
Dazmand (Legendary - 10-9)
Inferlupa (Legendary)
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
Dart
ID# Dart7126
ID# Dart7126
Payment options:
- Wise
- USDC
