Server: North America (NA)
UID: 1000000XXX (3 digit UID)
Main Character: Female
Inter-Knot Level: 45
Birthday: Unset
Account is linked to my personal email which can be swapped to an email of your choosing (No Deadlinks/Not linked to anything else besides my personal email)
All double bonus top ups available
Most bundles in the Bundle Shop have been purchased
154 days left on Inter-Knot Membership (as of posting this)
New Eridu City Fund Premium Plan was bought (already completed)
7 Ether Batteries left over
Pulling Currency
The account has a total of 204 limited pulls available to use right away
167 from Polychrome exchange
25 Encrypted Master Tapes
12 from Residual Signal exchange shop
Pity on Channels:
Exclusive Channel: 9/90 (Guaranteed Rate Up next S-Rank)
W-Engine Channel: 8/80
Stable Channel: 50/90 (140 more pulls till choose desired S-Rank)
Bangboo Channel: 50/80
I'll post a photo of my pull history below (My luck has been quite good)
Characters I Own
(Mindscape not listed for those who don't have any)
S-Rank Characters:
Ellen - Level 50
Grace - Level 50
Nekoata - Level 50
Von Lycaon - Level 40
A-Rank Characters
Anby - Level 50 (M3)
Nicole - Level 50
Soukaku - Level 50 (M1)
Piper - Level 50
Lucy - Level 40
Corin - Level 30 (M1)
Ben - Level 30 (M1)
Billy - Level 30
Notable W-Engines
(Only listing the two important ones/rest can been seen in screenshots)
S Rank
Deep Sea Visitor - Level 50
A Rank
Electro-Lip Gloss (Battle Pass Engine) - Level 40
Bangboos I Have
S-Rank
Sharkboo - Level 50
Butler - Level 40
Amillion - Level 40
Will post rest in screenshots below
The remodeling shop shows level & dupes on the main page, so it's easier for me just to screenshot it.
Shiyu Defense Progress
I've fully cleared the first Frontier, but got A Rank on stages 9 & 10. (300 Polychromes left to get)
I haven't touched the Frontier was resets Bi-Weekly.
Hollow Zero Progress
License level is at 23.
I'll post a photo of the stage progress below
Events Progress
I've fully cleared all events since launch
For everything else I haven't written above, I'll show in screenshots listed below.
Price: $150 USD (negotiable)
Payment Method: PayPal Friends & Family
Feel free to let me know if you want more info or have any questions about the account
You can message me here on this post or in DMs
UID: 1000000XXX (3 digit UID)
Main Character: Female
Inter-Knot Level: 45
Birthday: Unset
Account is linked to my personal email which can be swapped to an email of your choosing (No Deadlinks/Not linked to anything else besides my personal email)
All double bonus top ups available
Most bundles in the Bundle Shop have been purchased
154 days left on Inter-Knot Membership (as of posting this)
New Eridu City Fund Premium Plan was bought (already completed)
7 Ether Batteries left over
Pulling Currency
The account has a total of 204 limited pulls available to use right away
167 from Polychrome exchange
25 Encrypted Master Tapes
12 from Residual Signal exchange shop
Pity on Channels:
Exclusive Channel: 9/90 (Guaranteed Rate Up next S-Rank)
W-Engine Channel: 8/80
Stable Channel: 50/90 (140 more pulls till choose desired S-Rank)
Bangboo Channel: 50/80
I'll post a photo of my pull history below (My luck has been quite good)
Characters I Own
(Mindscape not listed for those who don't have any)
S-Rank Characters:
Ellen - Level 50
Grace - Level 50
Nekoata - Level 50
Von Lycaon - Level 40
A-Rank Characters
Anby - Level 50 (M3)
Nicole - Level 50
Soukaku - Level 50 (M1)
Piper - Level 50
Lucy - Level 40
Corin - Level 30 (M1)
Ben - Level 30 (M1)
Billy - Level 30
Notable W-Engines
(Only listing the two important ones/rest can been seen in screenshots)
S Rank
Deep Sea Visitor - Level 50
A Rank
Electro-Lip Gloss (Battle Pass Engine) - Level 40
Bangboos I Have
S-Rank
Sharkboo - Level 50
Butler - Level 40
Amillion - Level 40
Will post rest in screenshots below
The remodeling shop shows level & dupes on the main page, so it's easier for me just to screenshot it.
Shiyu Defense Progress
I've fully cleared the first Frontier, but got A Rank on stages 9 & 10. (300 Polychromes left to get)
I haven't touched the Frontier was resets Bi-Weekly.
Hollow Zero Progress
License level is at 23.
I'll post a photo of the stage progress below
Events Progress
I've fully cleared all events since launch
For everything else I haven't written above, I'll show in screenshots listed below.
Price: $150 USD (negotiable)
Payment Method: PayPal Friends & Family
Feel free to let me know if you want more info or have any questions about the account
You can message me here on this post or in DMs
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
Attachments
-
Capture.JPG513.8 KB -
Capture2.JPG636.3 KB -
Capture3.JPG69.6 KB -
Capture4.JPG447.9 KB -
Capture5.JPG494.4 KB -
Capture6.JPG746.7 KB -
Capture7.JPG636.2 KB -
Capture8.JPG724.1 KB -
Capture9.JPG526.4 KB -
Capture10.JPG526.3 KB -
Capture11.JPG389.4 KB -
Capture12.JPG487.8 KB -
Capture13.JPG555.7 KB -
Capture14.JPG543 KB -
Capture15.JPG660.7 KB -
Capture16.JPG744.8 KB -
Capture17.JPG761.5 KB -
Capture18.JPG666.8 KB -
Capture19.JPG520.9 KB -
Capture20.JPG519.2 KB -
Capture21.JPG499.2 KB -
Capture22.JPG315.5 KB -
Capture23.JPG604.3 KB -
Capture24.JPG482.9 KB -
Capture25.JPG520.6 KB -
Capture26.JPG236.1 KB
