WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello All,
I'm selling my primary Valorant Account. For transparency, I've recently had a baby and I don't really see any time in the future for me to play this game anymore.
- 4 Radiant gun buddies (total)
- Finishing rank on leader board 3xx Ep. 2
- Majority of all battle passes completed + Ruin Dagger
- I am the account creator and sole owner
- Name change available
- Lifetime support (any verified information that you need from the account owner(myself)) Once transaction is completed, I can provide my own contact information so you can reach me in regards to any questions or issues).
This does not include support for any actions that the buyer has conducted after the account has been purchased. (I.E. I can help you submit tickets for account suspensions, etc.)
I can only provide support as a user and nothing beyond that. If you need me to elaborate, we can discuss this further in conversation
- For sale price ~$4,000 USD only (no other currency will be accepted) I don't need to sell this. I just figured I'd try because I don't play anymore.
- Price is negotiable but please understand that I am not accepting lowball offers and when you buy an account like this, it is for exclusivity. I would expect a potential buyer to appreciate the requested price. (You don't need this account. It's a flex)
- For interested parties, I am more than willing to set up appointment times with account tours
I'm selling my primary Valorant Account. For transparency, I've recently had a baby and I don't really see any time in the future for me to play this game anymore.
Highlights:
- 1 Riot gun buddy- 4 Radiant gun buddies (total)
- Finishing rank on leader board 3xx Ep. 2
- Majority of all battle passes completed + Ruin Dagger
- I am the account creator and sole owner
- Name change available
Misc. Information:
- I do have a league of legends account tied to this riot account with skins that primarily focusing on adc/support/mid in that order.What you will receive:
- You will receive full access/email change to this account- Lifetime support (any verified information that you need from the account owner(myself)) Once transaction is completed, I can provide my own contact information so you can reach me in regards to any questions or issues).
This does not include support for any actions that the buyer has conducted after the account has been purchased. (I.E. I can help you submit tickets for account suspensions, etc.)
I can only provide support as a user and nothing beyond that. If you need me to elaborate, we can discuss this further in conversation
Payment:
- I will only be accepting BTC or ETH.- For sale price ~$4,000 USD only (no other currency will be accepted) I don't need to sell this. I just figured I'd try because I don't play anymore.
- Price is negotiable but please understand that I am not accepting lowball offers and when you buy an account like this, it is for exclusivity. I would expect a potential buyer to appreciate the requested price. (You don't need this account. It's a flex)
- For interested parties, I am more than willing to set up appointment times with account tours
Please feel free to contact me via Discord: krimme#0001
Screenshots:
Last edited:
