[NA] Ex Whale Acc for Sale! (Infinite Miracle)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Yesyesno

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 25, 2022
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Ex whale account(been playing since release) for sale! I've grown so horribly tired of the game. I used to be a pretty big whale in the begining of the game and I've pretty consistently spent since then. My shimmer luck hasn't been the absolute best, but my resos and general relics have made up for it, for the most part.


Payment: Paypal FnF/TG(you pay fees)
Discord: Shehias
Login: Lilith login that I'll transfer to yours(includes a previously stacked AFKJ acc) and google(I'll be uninstalling on all platforms[bluestacks/phone] upon sale)
Benefits: Farlight Pass Platinum (5-15 GR for free every so often) and PTR benefits(500 NC every so often), every useful PvE instance doable with minimum Memochips, with enough work(and use of my WS that I've been hesitant to use) you could be top 100 in almost everything. Most skins available purchased besides RTA skins and a couple of skins I didn't care about. Everything is available and attainable. Summer pass is purchased at level 113(at time of posting), most levels are locked behind reincarnation tower.

hmu if u wanna talk shop <3

Note: I did not care enough to do elemental tower, so there's so many resources just kinda waiting there for you to pick up. I got to where I was effortlessly, I just didn't care enough to keep going.

Account will be maintained until sale and pulls will be used as available. I'll try to remember to update, but please ask on Discord if anything has changed and/or you are inquiring about sale.

Sale price: $300 OBO, open to offers!

Updates: Su Jue R5, Valeria R4, Liam R3, Yu Ran D1, Embla D3
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    604.8 KB
  • image1.png
    image1.png
    584.2 KB
  • image2.png
    image2.png
    606.1 KB
  • image3.png
    image3.png
    606.4 KB
  • image4.png
    image4.png
    311 KB
  • image5.png
    image5.png
    579.4 KB
  • image6.png
    image6.png
    406.2 KB
  • image7.png
    image7.png
    435.3 KB
  • image8.png
    image8.png
    484.9 KB
  • image9.png
    image9.png
    383.2 KB
  • image10.png
    image10.png
    219.9 KB
  • image11.png
    image11.png
    228.5 KB
  • image12.png
    image12.png
    7.3 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Super friendly, Trustworthy!

Definitely recommend :)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top