- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, Welcome to
ScID Store
I'm selling game account on the internet, before I'm selling here I was selling on other marketplace.
So, yeah if you thinking I'm a scammer, no I'm not, I just started in this platform.
In this thread I'm selling Tower of Fantasy account, below is the description for the account.
All Account Level 6
Story untouched (until unlock gacha)
SSR Selector not used
Login with Dummy Self Hosted Email ( not dummy@gmail but dummy@mydomain )
Price and Stock :
[ Updated : 17.25 (GMT+7) 21/08/2022 ]
Get 10% Discount*
*for buying more than 3 items
Accepting payment via Paypal Me (+$0.3 fee) or Crypto
Just contact me via EpicNPC (slow resp) chat or via Discord Sca#6237 (fast resp)
ScID Store
I'm selling game account on the internet, before I'm selling here I was selling on other marketplace.
In this thread I'm selling Tower of Fantasy account, below is the description for the account.
All Account Level 6
Story untouched (until unlock gacha)
SSR Selector not used
Login with Dummy Self Hosted Email ( not dummy@gmail but dummy@mydomain )
Price and Stock :
[ Updated : 17.25 (GMT+7) 21/08/2022 ]
- SEA - Oryza( Price - SSR [ Stock ] )
- $3.5 - Zero [ Ready : 1 ]
- $4 - Huma [ Ready : 1 ]
- $4 - Crow [ Ready : 1 ]
- $4 - Shiro [ Ready : 2 ]
- $4 - Tsubasa [ Ready : 1 ]
- $5 - KING [ Ready : 1 ]
- $5 - Samir [ Ready : 1 ]
- $6 - Shiro, Cocoritter [ Ready : 1 ]
SEA- Phantasia( Price - SSR [ Stock ] )$3 - No SSR, 30 Gold Nucleus, 10 Black Nucleus, Ready to Gacha [ Ready : 0 ]
- SEA - Mechafield( Price - SSR [ Stock ] )
- $3 - No SSR, 20 Gold Nucleus, 10 Black Nucleus, 10 Red Nucleus, Ready to Gacha [ Ready : 2 ]
- EU - Elypium( Price - SSR [ Stock ] )
- $3 - No SSR, 30 Gold Nucleus, 10 Black Nucleus, Ready to Gacha [ Ready : 1 ]
- EU - Alintheus( Price - SSR [ Stock ] )
- $3 - No SSR, 30 Gold Nucleus, 10 Black Nucleus, Ready to Gacha [ Ready : 5 ]
- NA - Nightfall( Price - SSR [ Stock ] )
- $3 - No SSR, 30 Gold Nucleus, 10 Black Nucleus, Ready to Gacha [ Ready : 4 ]
- $3 - No SSR, 20 Gold Nucleus, 10 Black Nucleus, 10 Red Nucleus, Ready to Gacha [ Ready : 1 ]
- $3.5 - Cocoritter [ Ready : 1 ]
- $4 - Huma [ Ready : 1 ]
Get 10% Discount*
*for buying more than 3 items
Accepting payment via Paypal Me (+$0.3 fee) or Crypto
Just contact me via EpicNPC (slow resp) chat or via Discord Sca#6237 (fast resp)
Last edited:
